My kids love this potato fry a lot.....it is easy to make but it takes time to cook and tastes yummy!!!!!!!!
1 tsp Urad Dal
½ tsp Mustard
1-2 tsp Chilly Powder
2-3 tsp oil
Few Curry leaves
1. Wash and peel the skin from the potato.
2. Cut them into small pieces and put them in the water with little salt (so that the colour won't change).
3. Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds and urud dal .
4. Once the mustard starts to splutter add curry leaves and potato.
5. Saute them for a minute.
6. Then add salt, chilly powder and mix well.
7. Cook it on a low flame till it is done (no need to cover, stir frequently so that potatoes are cooked evenly).
1. It takes at least 25-30 minutes to cook.
2. You have to cut them into small pieces...if the pieces are bigger it will take more time to cook.