175g(1 cup) Basmathi Rice
100g Corn Nibblets
1 tsp Ghee
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1" Cinnamon Stick
1/2 cup Spring Onion, chopped
50g Capsicum, chopped
400 ml (2 cups) Water
salt to taste
1. Wash and Soak the rice for 30 minutes. Drain the water and keep it aside.
2. Heat ghee in a pan, add black pepper and cinnamon stick.
3. Add chopped spring onion, corn, capsicum and saute for 30 seconds.
4. Add soaked rice and saute for a minute.
5. Add 2 cups of water, salt and bring it to boil.
6. Cover and cook it on low flame till it is done.
7. Serve hot .