2 tsp Oil
2 Red Chilly
1/2 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Cumin seed
4 Garlic Cloves
8 Small Onions
1 tsp Coriander seed
1 tsp Chilly Powder
2 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
A small piece of Ginger
Salt to taste
1. Heat a tsp of oil , add red chilly, pepper, cumin seed and saute for a minute.
2. Add onion, garlic and ginger and saute till onion becomes light brown.
3. Add tomato and saute for 2 minutes.
4. Allow it to cool and grind to a paste. Keep it aside.
5. Heat a tsp of oil in a cooker, add mutton pieces, chilly powder, salt and saute for 5-6 minutes.
6. Add ground paste and saute for a minute.
7. Add 2-3 cups of water and pressure cook 10-15 minutes.
8. Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.