400g Tomato puree
5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
1 carrot, thinly sliced
8 Cherry tomatoes cut into halves
8 mushroom, sliced
1 Capsicum, thinly sliced
1 Zucchini, thinly sliced
A small Broccoli floret cut it into small florets
2 tsp basil
1 tsp oregano and thyme
2-3 tsp olive oil
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
4 tsp freshly grated Cheese
1. Cook the spaghetti according to the instruction on the package. Keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in a medium sauce pan, add garlic and stir it on a low heat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add finely chopped onion and saute till it becomes golden brown.
4. Add the vegetables, cherry tomatoes and herbs.
5. Cook it on low heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently until the vegetables have softened.
6. Add the tomato puree, salt and pepper.
7. Bring it to boil, then reduce the heat and cook it in simmer for 15-20 minutes.
8. Pour the sauce over the spaghetti and toss well.
9. Serve immediately with grated cheese.