1 tsp green chilly paste
1 Capsicum,thinly sliced
1 Carrot, julienned
4 baby corn, cut into small pieces
10 beans, julienned
5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
A small piece of ginger, finely chopped
A small bunch of spring onion, chopped
3 tsp Olive oil
1 tsp oil
Water to cook noodles
Salt to taste
1. Boil water with little salt and a tsp of oil in a vessel.
2. Add noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. Once the noodles is cooked, drain the water and keep it aside.
4. Heat olive oil in pan; add finely chopped ginger and garlic and saute for a minute.
5. Add spring onion , green chilly paste and saute for few seconds.
6. Add carrot, baby corn and beans and saute on medium flame.
7. Once it is cooked add capsicum and saute for a minute.
8. Add cooked noodles and mix well.
9. Keep it in simmer for 5 minutes.
10. Serve hot with tomato sauce.