100g Almonds, finely ground
1 tsp flour
1 tsp Baking powder
Juice from 1 lemon
1. Roast oats with half amount of butter and a tsp of sugar for 3-4 minutes.
2. Allow it to cool.
3. Beat the remaining butter, egg and sugar till it becomes creamy.
4. Add lemon juice and beat for few seconds.
5. Mix almonds and oats.
6. Add egg butter mixture to oats almond mixture and mix well.
7. Mix flour and baking powder.
8. Add this to the above mixture and mix well.
9 Grease the baking tray and sprinkle little flour over it.