2 Cups Wheat Flour
1 Cup fresh Methi leaves, washed and chopped
1. Heat oil in pan, add Methi leaves and saute for a minute.
2. Allow it to cool.
3. Mix flour, methi leaves, salt and water.
4. Knead to make medium soft dough.
5. Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
6. Divide the dough into small sized ball and roll each ball like a chapati.
7. Heat tawa and place paratha on it.
8. When the brown spots starts appearing turn and cook the other side.
9. Apply little oil and serve hot with riata/ veg curry.