1 French loaf, cut into thin slanted slices
4 button Mushrooms, cut into thin slices
1 onion, finely chopped
1 capsicum, finely chopped
2 tsp butter
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Salt and pepper to taste
Red chilly flakes to sprinkle
1. Apply butter on each slice of French loaf.
2. Place mushroom, onion and capsicum on each slice.
3. Sprinkle cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Finally sprinkle red chilly flakes.
5. Grease the baking tray with butter and arrange the slices on it.
6. Bake at 180 degree C for 5-8 minutes or until brown.