4 Medium size firm Tomatoes
125g cottage cheese (paneer) cut it into small cubes
1 tap Olive oil
2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
¼ tsp Mustard powder
¼ tsp Mint Powder
¼ tsp pepper, finely ground
1. Wash tomatoes, cut it into 4 pieces (quartered) and remove the pulp.
2. For the seasoning: Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mint powder, mustard powder, pepper, salt and keep it aside.
3. Apply ¾ of the seasoning on the tomato skins.
4. Mix the remaining seasoning with the paneer.
5. Arrange the seasoned tomato skins on a serving plate. Put 1 tsp cottage cheese mixture on each tomato skin.
6. Serve chilled.