200g Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
1 cup Green Peas, boiled
2-3 tsp Oil
1 Bay leaf
1 tsp Ginger Paste
2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
2 tsp Yogurt, beaten
2 tsp Fresh cream
¼ tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
1. Grind onion and tomato separately to a fine paste.
2. Heat a tsp of oil in a pan; add cottage cheese and fry till it becomes light brown.
3. Allow it to cool and cut into small cubes.
4. Heat 2 tsp of oil in a kadai (Pan); add bay leaf, onion paste, ginger paste and saute till it becomes light brown.
5. Add red chilly powder, tomato paste and mix well.
6. Add beaten and fry till the oil separates.
7. Add cream, Green peas, cottage and cook for 2-3 minutes.
8. Add water, salt and bring it to boil.
9. Reduce the flame and cook for 5 minutes.
10. Finally add garam masala, coriander leaves and mix well.
11. Serve hot with roti.