2 Raw Banana (valakai)
1 Onion, finely chopped
4 Green chilly
1 tsp Cumin Seed (jeera)
1 tsp Mustard seeds
1 tsp Urud Dal
4 tsp Grated Coconut
Few curry leaves
2 tsp Oil
1. Wash, peel the skin and cut raw banana into a small pieces.
2. In the mixer grind green chilly, jeera, coconut coarsely without adding water.
3. Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard, urud dal and saute for a minute.
4. Add onion and saute till the onion becomes golden brown.
5. Add raw banana, salt, coarsely ground paste and suate for a minute.
6. Cover and cook it on flame for 5 minutes.
7. Sprinkle little water and again cook it on low flame till it is done.