4-5 Green chilly, finely chopped
1 tsp cumin seed, crushed
4 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
1 cup Wheat flour
Salt to taste
1. Peel and grate the radish.
2. Add salt to the radish and leave for 10 min's.
3. Squeeze out all the water from the radish until it is almost dry into a separate vessel.
4. Add cumin seed, green chilly, coriander leaves to the grated squeezed radish and keep it aside.
5. Mix flour, salt and squeezed mooli water to make a soft dough ((add water, if needed).
6. Leave the dough for at least 1/2 hour and knead again until soft and pliable.
7. Make small ball from the dough and flatten them between you palms.
8. Pinch the edges to expand it like a round basket.
9. Fill in the radish mixture and bring the edges over and close.
10. Sprinkle wheat flour and roll it into circles (just like roti/chapathi).
11. Heat tawa and place the paratha on it.
12. When the brown spots start appearing then turn and cook the other side(it will puff).
13. Spread a tsp of oil on the paratha. Again, turn the paratha and lightly press the puffed areas with a spatula.
14. Serve paratha with plain curd/ raita/ curry.