1 bunch Mint (Pudhina)
2 Red Chilly
3 tsp Urad Dal
A small piece of tamarind
2 Garlic cloves
¼ tsp finely chopped ginger
¼ tsp Mustard
Few Curry leaves
1 tsp Oil
1. Wash & chop the mint leaves.
2. Dry urad dal, red chilly and keep it aside.
3. Heat oil in the same pan; add ginger, garlic cloves, mint leaves and saute for few seconds.
4. Allow it to cool.
5. In the mixer grind urad dal, red chilly, ginger, garlic cloves, mint leaves, tamarind and grind it to a fine paste by adding little water.
6. Heat a ½ tsp of oil, add mustard, curry leaves and allow it to splutter.
7. Add this to the ground paste and serve with idly /dosa.