1 Carrot cut it into small pieces
8 Beans cut it into small pieces
1/2 cup Butter Beans
1/2 cup Peas
1/2 cup Cauliflower florets
1 Potato cut it into small pieces
1 Onion, finely chopped
3-4 Green chilly
2 tsp Cashew nuts
4 tsp Grated coconut
1 tsp Poppy seed
4 Garlic cloves
A small piece of ginger
1 tsp Oil
Few Curry leaves
1 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
1. Grind coconut, green chilly, poppy seed, cashew nut, ginger, garlic to a fine paste by adding little water.
2. Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and saute for a minute.
3. Add onion, curry leaves and saute till the onion becomes golden brown.
4. Add the vegetables, salt and saute for a minute.
5. Add the ground paste and mix well.
6. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add water to the above mixture and mix well.
8. Cover and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles.
9. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rotis.