1 cup Rice Flour
1 tsp Oil
1 tsp Chilly Powder
2 Red Chilly
½ tsp Mustard
½ tsp Urud Dal
1. Take the rice flour in a bowl and add the salt to it.
2. Boil water in a vessel (water should be very hot).
3. Add the hot water to the flour and mix well with a ladle to make soft dough.
4. Make tiny balls from the dough and keep it aside.
5. Boil water in a vessel.
6. Add the balls into the boiling water and cook till it is done.
7. Remove the balls from the water and allow it to cool.
8. Heat oil in pan; add mustard, urud dal and red chilly.
9. Once the mustard starts to splutter add curry leaves, kolukattai, salt, chilly powder and mix well.
10. Saute for 2-3 minutes and serve hot.