2 bunch Mullangi Keerai
1/2 cup Moon Dal
1 tsp Grated Coconut
1 Onion, finely chopped
2 Green Chilly, finely chopped
1 tsp Mustard
1 tsp Urud Dal
1 tsp oil
1. Pressure cook moong dal and keep it aside.
2. Wash keerai and chop it finely.
3. Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard, urud dal and allow it to splutter.
4. Add green chilly, onion and saute till the onion becomes golden brown.
5. Add keerai along with salt. Cover and cook it on low flame.
6. Finally add moong dal, grated coconut and mix well.