1 cup Ragi
1 cup Idly Rice
1/4 cup Urud Dal
2 Onions, finely chopped
3 Green Chilly, finely chopped
2 tsp finely chopped curry leaves
1. Soak rice and dal for 3-4 hours.
2. Grind them to a fine paste (similar to dosa batter).
3. Add ragi to the ground paste and mix well.
4. Ferment it overnight.
5. Add onion, green chilly, curry leaves and salt to the batter.
6. Mix well and keep it aside.
7. Heat a flat frying pan, pour the batter and spread it into a thin round.
8. Pour oil around the sides of the dosa and cook both the sides.