Chicken Tikka is a very popular Indian dish. It is prepared by marinating the Chicken cubes with yogurt and fresh spices. Chicken Tikka is often cooked in a Tandoor in restaurants, but you can make it in a conventional oven.
500g Boneless chicken
2 tsp Lemon Juice
½ cup Curd
2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
1 tsp Garam Masala
2 tsp Chilly powder (more or less according to taste)
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 tsp oil for brushing
1. Wash and cut the chicken into small cubes.
2. Add lemon juice, curd, chilly powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala , pepper and salt to the chicken and mix well.
3. Leave the marinated chicken for an hour.
4. Put the marinated chicken on microwave safe flat dish/ non stick tawa .Brush the marinated chicken with oil and grill for about 10-15 minutes (until crisp).
5. Serve hot with mint chutney.