1 cup bell peppers (green, red and yellow peppers), cut it into small pieces
Small broccoli florets, cut it into small florets
2 Garlic cloves, crushed
2 tsp vinegar
1 tsp Lemon juice
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp Pepper, crushed
1. Boil water in a vessel add broccoli florets and cook for 2-3 minutes.
2. Drain the water and keep it aside.
3. Mix olive oil, crushed garlic, vinegar, lemon juice in a bowl.
4. In a vessel add broccoli, bell peppers and the above mixture and mix well.
5. Finally add salt, pepper and mix well.