1 Packet (200g) Noodles
1 Carrot, finely chopped
6 Beans, finely chopped
1 capsicum, thinly sliced
8 mushroom, sliced
A small broccoli floret, cut it into small florets
2 Spring Onion, finely chopped
4 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
3 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tsp Soya Sauce
2 tsp Chilly sauce
Salt to taste
1. Boil enough water with little salt in a vessel.
2. Add noodles into boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes. A minute before they are ready, dip in broccoli.
3. Remove from fire and drain the water and wash it with cool water (so that the noodles won’t stick to each other).
4. Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and saute for a minute.
5. Add carrot, beans and saute for a minute.
6. Then add capsicum, mushroom and salt. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add chilly sauce, Soya sauce and mix well.
9. Finally add noodles, broccoli and little salt.
10. Mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
11. Garnish with chopped spring onion.