1 Cup Idly/ Dosa batter
2 Onion, thinly sliced
3 Green chilly, finely chopped
½ tsp Mustard
½ tsp Urud Dal
½ tsp Channa Dal
Few Curry leaves
2 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
1 tsp Oil
1. Pressure cook potatoes and allow it to cool.
2. Peel and mash it with your hands.
3. Heat oil in a pan; add mustard, urud dal and channa dal.
4. Once the mustard start splutter add green chilly curry leaves and saute for a minute.
5. Add onion and saute till the onion becomes golden brown.
6. Add mashed potato, salt and a half cup of water. Cook for 2 minutes (till the water gets absorbed) and remove from flame.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and keep it aside
8. Heat a flat frying pan, pour the batter and spread it into a thin round.
9. Pour oil around the sides of the dosa. The dosa should turn light brown.
10. Then spread potato curry filling in the center of the dosa and fold it.
11. Serve hot with sambar/ chutney.