2 Raw Banana
1 Onion, finely chopped
4-5 Green Chilly, finely chopped
1/2 tsp Mustard
1 tsp Urud Dal
2 Tsp oil
2 tsp Grated Coconut (optional)
Few Curry Leaves
1. Boil Valakai with little salt.
2. Once the outer layer is fully darkened take out the valakkai and drain water.
3. Peel the skin fully and grate valakai using a grater.
4. Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard, urud dal and curry leaves.
5. Once the mustard start splutter add green chilly and onion.
6. Fry till the onion becomes golden brown.
7.Add the grated valakai and mix well.
8. Cover and Keep it in simmer for 5minutes.
9. Garnish with grated coconut.