3 cup Toor dal water (water used to cook toor dal)
1 Green Chilly, finely chopped
2 tsp Lime juice
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Curry leaves, finely chopped
1 tsp Coriander leaves, finely chopped
1 tsp Ghee
A small piece of ginger, finely chopped
1. Heat ghee in a vessel, add mustard and allow it to splutter.
2. Add ginger, green chilly and saute for a minute.
3. Add toor dal water, turmeric powder and salt.
4. Cook on low flame for 10 minutes and filter it.
5. Before serving add lime juice, pepper and mix well.
6. Garnish with chopped coriander and curry leaves.