4 Tomatoes, finely chopped
1 Onion, finely chopped
4 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
3 Cup water
1 tsp corn powder
1 tsp Butter
1. Heat butter in a Vessel, add garlic and saute for a minute.
2. Add onion and saute till the onion becomes golden brown.
3. Add tomatoes and saute till the raw smell goes.
4. Add water and cook it low flame for 10 minutes.
5. Allow it to cool and filter it.
6. Mix corn flour with little water and add the filtered tomato stock.
7. Mix well and boil it for 5 minutes.
8. Serve hot with salt and pepper.