250g Kothavaranga, finely chopped
1 Onion, finely chopped
4 Green chilly
3 Garlic cloves
1 tsp Jeera
2 tsp oil
1 tsp Mustard seeds
1 tsp Urud Dal
1 tsp Red chilly flakes
1/4 cup water
2 tsp Grated Coconut (optional)
Few curry leaves
1. Cook kothavaranga along with salt and water till the water is completely drained.
2. In the mixer grind green chilly, jeera, garlic coarsely without adding water.
3. Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard, urud dal and saute for a minute.
4. Add chilly flakes, onion and fry till the onion becomes golden brown.
5. Add the coarsely grinded paste and saute for a minute.
7. Finally add cooked kothavaranga and saute for a minute.
8. Cover it and keep it in simmer for 5 Min's.
9. Finally add grated coconut and serve hot.