1 cup Rice flour
2 tsp cup Besan flour
1 tsp Butter
2 tsp Chilly Powder
1/4 tsp Asafoetida
Oil for frying
You need a presser with vertical line holes
1. Mix rice flour and gram flour with chilly powder, asafoetida powder, salt and butter.
2. Add little water and mix well to make a soft dough (like chapati dough).
3. Heat oil in a heavy vessel, fill the dough in ribbon pakoda auchu and press it directly in oil .
4. Fry till it turns golden color.
5. Strain the oil.
6. Allow it to cool and break it into small pieces.
7. Store in an airtight container.