A pinch of salt
Water (As required)
Ice cubes (optional)
1. Wash and cut tomatoes into small pieces.
2. In the blender/ mixer blend tomatoes along with ice cubes and pinch of salt.
3. Transfer the juice to a glass and serve it.
Avoid adding sugar to tomato juice, as it turns acidic when combined with sugar.
Benefits of Tomato:
1. A large consumption of tomato can help improve skin texture and color.
2. Tomato is a good blood purifier.
3. Tomato helps in cases of congestion of the liver (protects the liver from cirrhosis) as well as for dissolving gallstones.
4. Tomato is a natural antiseptic therefore it can help protect against infection.
5. Nicotinic acid in tomatoes can help to reduce blood cholesterol, thus helps prevent heart diseases.
6. Vitamin K in tomatoes helps to prevent hemorrhages.
7. Tomato contain lycopene (the red pigment in tomato), this pigment is a powerful antioxidant that can also fight cancer cells.
8. It is an excellent remedy against sunburn: tomato slices applied on burned skin for 15 minutes decrease inflammation and accelerate regeneration; lycopene protects skin against bad UV’s, reducing the risk of sunburn.