1 cup Pineapple pieces
11/2 cup Water
Sugar (according to taste)
Ice cubes (optional)
1. Blend pineapple with water and sugar in a blender/mixer to a smooth mixture.
2. Strain the juice.
3. Add the ice cubes and Serve chilled.
Benefits of Pineapple:
1. Pineapple helps you strengthen your bones. The fruit is a rich source of manganese, which is required by your body to strengthen bones and tissues.
2. Pineapples are rich in Vitamin C which is a common antioxidant that protects the body from free radical damage and boosts the immune system.
3. Pineapple contains the protein digesting enzyme mixture called bromelain. This enzyme is natural anti-inflammatory that encourages healing.
4. It controls the gland and protects from thyroid, dyspepsia, bronchitis, high Blood pressure, and arthritis.
5. Pineapple Can Help to Prevent Nausea.
6. Pineapple May Prevent Constipation.
7. Pineapple May Relieve Coughs or Colds.
8. Fresh pineapple juice is also used in removing intestinal worms.
9. Pineapple contains very low amount of fat and cholesterol.