1 Raw Banana
1 Cup Curd
1 Cup grated Coconut (fresh)
1 tsp Cumin seed
4-5 Green Chilly
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
150g White Pumpkin
1-2 tsp Oil
1/2 tsp Mustard
1/2 tsp Urud Dal
Few Curry Leaves
1. In the mixer grind the coconut, green chillies and cumin seeds into coarse paste. Keep it aside.
2. Cut all the vegetables into long pieces (thin sliced).
3. In vessel add vegetables, paste, turmeric powder and salt mix well.
4. Add little water to the vegetable mixture and cook it until it is done.
5. Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard, urud dal and curry leaves.
6. Once mustard starts to splutter, add the cooked vegetables and mix well.
7. Cover it and keep in simmer for 2-3 minutes.
7. Allow it to cool and add curd before serving.