1 cup Paneer, cubed
1-2 cup tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup capsicum, diced
1 onion, thinly sliced
1/4 cup curd, beaten
1 tsp. chilly powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp. chat masala
1/2 tsp. kasuri methi
1/2 tsp. garam masala
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp oil
1. Marinate the paneer with yogurt, chilly powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, kasuri methi, garam masala and ginger garlic paste.
2. Leave it aside for 10 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add onion and capsicum.Saute them for 5 Min's.
4. Add tomatoes and saute for 2-3 min’s.
5. Add the marinated paneer and cook it for 5-7 min’s. Keep it aside.
6. For the chapatis, combine wheat flour, salt and water and knead into soft dough.
7. Make small balls from dough and roll out each into a thin chapati.
8. Cook each chapati lightly on a tawa on both sides and Keep it aside.
9. Place the panner mixture in the centre of each chapati and roll up tightly.