250 g paneer
½ tsp Kasthuri methi
½ tsp Garam masala
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
2 tsp Butter
2 tsp Fresh Cream
2 tsp Chilly Powder
1. Blanch onion and tomatoes separately and make puree.
2. Cut Paneer into small cubes.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Fry the paneer pieces on medium heat till they turn slightly golden brown.
4. Take 1 cup of hot water, add a pinch of salt and turmeric powder to it and soak the paneer cubes in it for 5-7 mins.
5. Then remove the pieces, drain them on a tissue paper and keep it aside.
6. Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a pan, add the onion paste and saute till they become golden brown.
7. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for a minute
8. Add tomato puree, chilly powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, kasthuri methi, salt and simmer it for 5 Min's.
9. Add the Paneer cubes cook for 3-4 Min's.
10. Finally add fresh cream and serve hot with chapattis/rotis.