2 cup(s) Rice, cooked
1/2 tsp Mustard
1 tsp Urud Dal
4 Green Chilly
1 bunch Coriander leaves
1 tsp grated coconut
2 tsp Tamarind paste
A small piece of ginger
1/2 cup peas, cooked
Few curry Leaves
1. Wash and cut coriander leaves.
2. Grind coriander leaves, green chilly, ginger, coconut, tamarind paste together to a paste with little water and keep it aside.
3. Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard, urud dal and curry leaves.
4. Once the mustard start splutter, add peas, rice, coriander paste and mix well.
5. Cover and keep it simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Serve with potato chips/ raita.