1 packet mushroom
1 Onion, finely chopped.
1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1/2 tsp cumin seed
1-2 tsp Chilly powder
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
1-2 tsp oil
2 tsp Fresh Cream
1. Fry onion and make a paste.
2. Wash mushroom and slice them.
3. Make a paste of tomatoes and keep aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seed and allow it to splutter.
5. Add Onion paste, ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
6. Then add Tomato paste and cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add chilly powder, garam masala powder and mix well.
8. Finally add mushrooms and salt and mix well.
9. Cover and cook on a low flame till mushrooms are done.
10. Add Fresh cream, mix well and cook for few minutes.
11. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with chappati /naan /roti.
No need to add water while cooking .Mushroom leaves a good amount of water when they are cooked.