250g avarakai, chopped
1 Onion, finely chopped
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
3 Green chilly, finely chopped
1 tsp Urud Dal
½ tsp Mustard
1-2 tsp oil
¼ cup water
1½ tsp Grated coconut
1. Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds, urud dal.
2. Once the mustard starts to splutter, add green chilly, onion and fry till the onion becomes golden brown.
3. Finally add avarakai and saute for 2 Min's.
4. Then add turmeric powder, salt, water and mix well.
5. Cover and cook it on medium flame till it is done.
5. Add grated coconut and serve hot.