1 cup Gram flour
1/4 Rice Flour
2 tsp Chilly Powder
4 Garlic Crushed
¼ Cup Raw Peanut
Few Curry leaves
Oil for frying
1. In a vessel mix together gram flour, rice flour, salt and a little water.
2. Mix well without any lumps (the batter should be little watery and not so thick).
3. Heat oil in a kadai on medium flame.
4. Pour the batter over ladle (ladle with small holes) and rub it with a small spoon which makes the batter to fall through the ladle.
5. Cook till it turns crispy.
6. Remove from the oil and keep it aside.
7. Heat a tsp of oil in a pan, add garlic, curry leaves and peanut. Saute till the peanut turns dark colour.
8. Add the fried peanut mixture to the boondi along with chilly powder, little salt and mix well.
9. Store it in an airtight container.