1 Onion, finely chopped
4 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tsp Corn flour
3 Cup Water
1 Cup Milk
2 tsp Butter
1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
2 Mushrooms for Garnishing
1. Clean and wash the mushroom.
2. Chop the mushroom into thin slices.
3. Boil the milk and keep it aside.
4. Heat butter in a pan, add garlic and saute for a minute.
5. Add onion and saute till the onion becomes golden brown.
6. Add mushroom saute over medium heat until the liquid released from the mushroom is evaporated.
7. Add salt, water and cook till the mushroom becomes soft.
8. Allow it to cool; Grind it in a mixer and filter it(mushroom stock).
9. Add corn flour to the milk and mix well.
10. Add the mushroom stock to the milk and bring it to boil.
11. Chop the remaining mushroom into thin slices.
12. Heat butter in a pan, saute the mushroom and add to soup.
13. Add salt and pepper before serving.