2 Burger Buns
1 medium sized Cucumber, sliced
1 Tomato, sliced
4 leaves of Lettuce
1 cup vegetable, finely chopped
2 Potatoes, boiled, peeled, mashed
1 Onion, finely chopped
Small piece of ginger, finely chopped
4 Green Chilly, finely chopped
1 cup Bread Crumbs
1. Cook the vegetables separately and mix it with the mashed potato.
2. Heat oil in the Pan, add green chilly, ginger and onion and saute them till the onion become golden brown.
3. Add the vegetable mixture and mix well along with salt.
4. Finally add bread cramps and mix well. Divide into 2 balls.
5. Flatten the balls with your palm in form of cutlets. Roll them in bread crumbs and fry them on both slides, till they look brown in color.
6. Slice the burger buns in to two pieces and apply butter to burger bun and toast them lightly (apply & fry only the inner side of the burger)
7.On the bottom burger bun: Apply mayonnaise, Place 1 leaf of lettuce, then Place cucumber slice, tomato slice, the cutlet, again cucumber and tomato, lastly the lettuce leaf. Before placing the top bun apply mayonnaise.