8-10 Small Onion, finely chopped
2 Tomato, finely chopped
11/2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
2 tsp Sambar Powder
2 tsp Chilly powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
2 tsp Oil
Few Curry Leaves
1. Clean and cut the chicken into small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a kadai, add onion, curry leaves and saute till the onion becomes golden brown.
3. Add tomato and saute for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add Chicken pieces, chilly powder, turmeric powder, sambar powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and saute for a minute.
5. Cover and cook it on medium flame for 10 minutes.
6. Finally add little water and cook till the chicken is soft and tender.
7. Serve with roti/rice.