250g Karamani, chopped into 1 inch pieces
1 Onion, finely chopped
4 Green chilly
3 Garlic cloves
1 tsp Jeera
2 tsp oil
1 tsp Mustard seeds
1 tsp Urud Dal
1/4 cup water
2 tsp Grated Coconut (optional)
Few curry leaves
1. Cook karamani along with salt and water till the water is completely drained.
2. In the mixer grind green chilly, jeera, gralic coarsely without adding water.
3. Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard, urud dal and saute for a minute.
4. Add onion and fry till the onion becomes golden brown.
5. Add the paste and saute for a minute.
7. Finally add cooked karamani and saute for a minute.
8. Cover it and keep it in simmer for 5 Min's.
9. Finally add grated coconut and serve hot.