1 cup Aval (thick aval)
1 Onion, finely chopped
3-4 Green Chilly, finely chopped
1/2 tsp Urud Dal
1/2 tsp Mustard
2 tsp oil
Few Curry leaves
1. Soak aval in warm water with salt for 4-5 minutes.
3. Wash it well and squeeze the water and keep it aside.
4. Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard and urud dal.
5. Once the mustard start splutter add green chilly ,curry leaves and onion.
6. Saute till the onion becomes golden brown.
7. Finally add aval, salt and mix well.
8. Keep it simmer for 2 minutes.
9. Serve hot.