1/2 Kg Beans
2 Onions (medium), finely chopped
2 tsp oil
1 tsp Mustard seeds
1 tsp Urud Dal
3-4 Green chilly, slit
1/4 cup water
2 tsp Grated Coconut (optional)
Few curry leaves
1. Wash beans properly.
2. Cut them into small pieces.
3. Add salt and water to beans.
4. Cover and cook beans in a heavy vessel over medium heat till the water is completely evaporated.
5. Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds, urud dal, red chilly and saute for a minute.
6. Add green chilly, onion and fry till the onion becomes golden brown.
7. Finally add cooked beans and saute for a minute.
8. Cover it and keep it in simmer for 5 min's.
9. Finally add grated coconut and serve hot.