1 cup wheat flour
2 Potato, boiled and mashed
1/2 tsp cumin seeds (Jeera)
1/2 teaspoon garam masala
1 tsp Chilly Powder
Coriander leaves, finely chopped
1. Mix flour salt and water to make soft dough.
2. Knead dough for 5 minutes to make it very soft. Keep it aside.
3. Mix mashed potato, salt chilly powder, garam masala, coriander leaves together.
4. Divide the dough and potato mixture in to equal parts.
5. Roll the dough into 3 inch diameter circles.
6. Place the potato balls in the center.
7. Seal by pulling the edges of the rolled dough together to make a ball.
8. Sprinle wheat flour and roll the ball lightly like chapati.
9. Heat tawa and place the paratha on it.
10. When the brown spots start appearing then turn and cook the other side (it will puff).
11. Spread a tsp of oil on the paratha. Again,turn the paratha and lightly press the puffed areas with a spatula.
12. Serve paratha with plain curd/raita