Rum balls are delicious unbaked treats containing, of course, rum.It is made by mixing nuts, dark chocolate, icing sugar, rum and coated with desiccated coconut. Rum balls are easy to make and yummy!!!!!!!!!!
200 g Nuts ,ground coarsely (almonds/ walnuts/ hazelnuts)
125 g Butter (room temperature)
125 g Icing sugar
125 g Dark chocolate
4 tsp Rum
100 g desiccated coconut
1. Roast the nuts in a non-stick pan till it becomes golden brown and keep it aside.
2. Beat the butter to a creamy texture.
3. Melt the chocolate in the microwave to a thick, soft texture.
4. Add the melted chocolate to butter and mix well.
5. Add icing sugar, nuts and rum to the above mixture and mix well.
6. Make small balls with the amount of half a tsp and roll it in the desiccated coconut.