Crispy Baby Corn is a good starter in parties. It tastes good and yummy !!!!!!!!!!!!
12 baby corn kernels
Oil for frying
For the batter:
2tsp All Purpose Flour
2tsp Corn Flour
1 tsp Celery, chopped
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp sugar
1. Mix all the ingredients to prepare a semi-thick batter with water.
2. Coat each baby corn kernel with the batter.
3. Heat oil in a shallow frying pan.
4. Deep fry the baby corn kernels in medium heat till it becomes light golden brown.
5. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
If the baby corn kernels are thick, slit them into two vertically.