1 Packet Jelly
1 tsp Butter
3 Marie biscuit
2 tsp Custard Powder
½ liter Milk
2 tsp Sugar
2 cups Mixed fruit, chopped (orange, banana, apple...)
1. Set jelly as per packet instruction and refrigerate.
2. Press Marie biscuit with rolling pin to form crumbs.
3. Melt butter in a pan and mix with biscuit crumbs.
4. Remove and and press in a 6" shallow serving dish.
5. Leave in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
6. Mix custard powder in ½ cup of milk and keep it aside.
7. Mix sugar with the remaining milk in a pan and bring it to boil.
8. Reduce the flame and add custard powder mixture to the milk and stir constantly to one boil.
9. Turn off the heat and allow it to cool and chill.
10. To arrange, remove the chilled biscuit crumb dish from the fridge, spoon the chilled custard over the crumbs.
11. Then cover with fruits and top with set jelly.Serve chilled.