1 cup Mint leaves
A small piece of Tamarind
2 tsp grated coconut
2 tsp Urad Dal
2 Green Chilly
1 Garlic cloves
1 tsp Oil
1. Heat ½ tsp of oil in a pan, saute urad dal on low flame till it becomes light brown color.
2. Remove and keep it aside.
3. Heat the remaining oil, add garlic and saute for few seconds.
4. Then add mint leaves and saute for few seconds. Remove from the fire and allow it to cool.
5. Grind mint leaves, grated coconut, tamarind, green chilly, salt to paste by adding little water.