1 cup Dried White Peas
2 tsp grated raw Mango
Few curry leaves
2 tsp grated coconut
1 green chilly, finely chopped (optional)
1/2 tsp Mustard
1/2 tsp Urud Dal
1/2 tsp oil
1. Soak Pattani for 7-8 hours.
2. Pressure cook pattani, drain excess water and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard and urud dal.
4. Once the mustard starts to splutter, add green, curry leaves and saute for a minute.
5. Add cooked pattani, grated coconut, salt and mix well.
6. Stir for a few minutes until the salt and coconut are evenly distributed.
7. Finally add grated mango and mix well.