1 Onion, finely chopped
3-4 Green Chilly, finely chopped
1/2 cup Moong Dal
1 tsp grated coconut
Few curry leaves
1 tsp oil
1. Cook moong dal separately and keep it aside.
2. Remove the skin from the carrot and cut them into to small pieces.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard and urud dal.
4. Once the mustard starts to splutter add green chilly and saute for a minute.
5. Add onion, curry leaves and saute till the onion becomes golden brown.
6. Add carrot and saute for 3-4 minutes.
7. Add litter water and cover and cook it on low flame till it becomes soft.
8. Finally add cooked moong dal and grated coconut.
9. Mix well and serve hot.