2 Onions, finely chopped
3 Tomatoes, finely chopped
2 tsp Chilly powder
1 tsp Mustard
½ tsp Urud dal
Few Curry leaves
2 tsp oil
1. Cook the egg separately.
2. Remove the shell and cut the egg into half .keep is aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard and urud dal.
4. Once the mustard starts to splutter add onion and curry leaves and saute till the onion becomes golden brown.
5. Add tomatoes and saute for a minute.
6. Add salt, chilly powder and mix well.
7. Cover and cook it on low flame for 5-7 minutes.
8. Finally add the egg and cook for 5 minutes.