2 tomatoes, finely chopped
2 onions, finely chopped
2 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
1/2- 1 tsp chilly powder
1. In a bowl add onion, tomato, coriander leaves, chilly powder, salt and mix well.
2. Roast the papads on high flames, turning each side (you can also microwave papad for 30 secs).
3. Before serving spread the onion tomato mixture over the papad otherwise the papads will turn soggy.
1. You can also add lemon juice to mixture for a variation.
2. You can also sprinkle little chat masala.